Find out what other poets, writers, writing students, and/or editors have to say about Mary Sayler and her work by visiting her LinkedIn Profile.
If you're an Editor or Publisher who wants to discuss a writing project in any genre, Mary would be glad to hear from you. Email her or contact her via the form at the bottom of this page.
If you're a poet or a children's picture book writer who wants one-on-one professional feedback, Mary will pencil practical suggestions and helpful comments in the margins of your manuscript, so you can immediately see what works well, what does not, and why. Her decades of writing experience and her personal letter to you will help you to develop your writing strengths, improve potential weak areas, and let you know what to look for as you continue to write and revise your work.
For a critique of your poems, prayers, devotionals, or children’s picture book text:
- $5 per double-spaced page with $25 minimum
- $4 per double-spaced page for 18 to 40 pages, as you might have for a chapbook with each poem or prayer on a separate page
- $3 per double-spaced page for book of poems, prayers, or devotionals over 40 double-spaced pages
- $2 per double-spaced page for book of poems, prayers, or devotionals over 75 double-spaced pages
Mail to Mary Sayler, P.O. Box 62, Lake Como, Florida 32157-0062:
- Your batch of poems, prayers, devotionals, or text for a children’s picture book
- SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) for the return of your manuscript and critique
- Check or money order in U.S. Funds payable to Mary Sayler